Anmeldung in Germany | Bürgeramt Registration

If you have just moved to Germany or have changed your address within the country then you are required by law to register with the German local citizens' office (Bürgeramt). This process differs depending on your location within Germany. Find out if we can help you.

German Tax ID Number [Retrieval]

If you already have your Work Permit sorted, if applicable, and you want to find work in Germany then you need to apply for a Tax Identification Number for the purposes of taxation, government benefits and health care. Find out if we can help you. This service is available for free.

Public Health Insurance

Since 1 January 2009, every person in Germany is required to have health insurance. Even those who will only reside in Germany for a short time must be health insured, otherwise requests for visas will be denied.
The organisation of the German health insurance system is characterized by the dual system of public health insurance (GKV) and private health insurance (PKV). While almost every applicant is eligible for public health insurance, different conditions apply for private health insurance.

Travel Insurances for Germany

Buy your travel medical insurance online: students, au pairs, scholarship holders, internships, participants in work & travel programs and Schengen visa holders.

Bank Account in Germany

If you would like to live and work in Germany, you need to open a German bank account.
DKB-Cash is one of the few German bank accounts that are totally free of charge (there are no set up fees and no monthly fees).


Solving German bureaucracy problems

So what do I do next if I want to use one of these services?

The next step is to create a free online account with MGE and explore our services further. In your profile you simply select the service you require and start filling in our user friendly forms. Any problems? Send us an email!