Simplifying German Bureaucracy Since 2011


Registration in Germany [Anmeldung]

On our website you can fill out our Anmeldung form in your own language in order to get registered in Germany and obtain a tax ID. You'll also get a free info pack and the official letter to be filled in by the landlord/main tenant.


Public Health Insurance

On our website you can fill out our Barmer GEK form in your own language in order to get your German insurance card. This form is only available for students and employees. You can also apply for a TK membership by filling in the "quote" form here.


Travel Health Insurance [for visa/permit acceptance]

No matter whether you are staying abroad for a long term or only for a short break - do not forget that health insurance is compulsory for the whole population in Germany. This travel insurance provided by HanseMerkur is the perfect solution for getting your visa or residence permit easily accepted.


German Bank Account [100% Free]

On our website, you can open an online bank account with DKB [in German]. By opening a DKB-Cash account and applying for a free DKB-VISA-Card, you'll be able to withdraw money worldwide without any charges (even in Germany).


German Tax Return

On our website you can file your tax return online in your own language. Our partner will help you secure a refund of overpaid income taxes for 2016.


Private Health Insurance

This insurance service is offered by B-Protected Germany. B-Protected Germany is a fully licensed, independent & experienced health insurance broker offering customer-friendly and personalized advice on every aspect of the German health coverage. They can help you find the option that best fits your budget and meets your needs. Request a Free Quote Here.

Welcome to Germany

Welcome to Germany...

Once you have arrived in Germany, find a place to live. Whether you are looking for a room in a shared flat or an own apartment, this flat listing site for Germany can help you.
If you want to live in Germany more than 3 months or work/study in Germany, you are required by law to register your address in Germany by submitting an Anmeldung form to the Bürgeramt.

Start filling

Start filling in your Anmeldung form...

Sign up for free and select the form you require. Our custom made forms are created so that you only need to fill in information relevant to your situation, and in your own language. Watch our video.

Print your Anmeldung

Print your Anmeldung form...

Once you have filled out all the information for your Anmeldung form, simply pay by PayPal. You will then receive by email the automatically selected German form from our database with your information printed on it. You can also download it directly from your MGE account.

Take your form to the BĂĽrgeramt

Take your Anmeldung form to the BĂĽrgeramt...

Along with your completed Bürgeramt form, you will also receive an Instruction Pack on where to take your form and for what reason. We will also supply you with a Bürgeramt Directory, the Landlord Confirmation Letter and an Introductory Letter for the Bürgeramt if you cannot speak German. The Pack is only available for the residence registration service.